The HP81 Hermes was a British airliner from 1948, used by BOAC for its African routes in the early 1950s, and then by various charter companies for the next 10 years.
Five variants are included:
- G-ALDJ 'Hengist' of BOAC. G-ALDJ opened the U.K. to West Africa service 6. August 1950
- G-ALDH 'Heracles' of BOAC, as it looked just after delivery, when it was used for crew training.
- G-ALDA, formerly 'Hercuba' of BOAC, in Airwork colours 1956. Airwork used the Hermes for military charter fights, carrying British troop to bases overseas.
- G-ALDA, formerly 'Hercuba' of BOAC, in Air Safaris colours 1961.
- G-ALDT, formerly 'Hestia' of BOAC, in Skyways colours 1962.
- Uses *.dds textures for faster loading and better framerates.
- More accurate and more detailed virtual cockpit.
- Improved autopilot.
- FSX version.